Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Benefits & Importance
Lord Shiva’s Maha Mruthyunjaya Homam is dedicated to avoid premature deaths. Mruthyunjaya Homam is performed in order to obtain Jaya, or victory over Mritya, or death. Lord Shiva is the focus of this homa’s worship. Mrityu is one of Lord Shiva’s synonyms. Mrityu translates to “death of death” or “death destroyer.”
Benefits of Mrityunjaya Homam
1) Removes all negative influences from your life.
2) Assists you in being more ambitious and achieving professional success.
3) It significantly improves your health.
4) It forms a Kavach, or protective aura, around you and your family.
5) Promotes harmony in your marriage and family life.
6) Chanting the Mantra removes all sins from this life and the past
When this should be performed?
This homam can be performed on a date that is compatible with the Janma Nakshatra of the person suffering from health problems or who has the dosha in their horoscope.
Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Procedure
The following is the Mrityunjaya homam pooja procedure.
1. Chant the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times.
2. The mantra is counted using a Japa mala made of rudraksha beads.
3. The Shivlinga is presented with pure flowers.
4. Abhishekam with milk and water followed.
5. Pure water is then poured into a pot, and Lord Shiva’s blessings are sought (Sankalpa)
6. Lamps, incense, water, Bilva leaves, and fruits are used to worship Lord Shiva.
7. Finally, Havan is performed at the conclusion of the Maha Mrityunjaya Pooja.
Mrityunjaya Homam Samagri
Mrityunjaya Homam Online
Gokarna Pooja Shastra also offers online pooja. Maha mrityunjaya homam online pooja follows the same procedure as regular pooja.
Benefits of Performing Mrityunjaya Homam Online from Gokarna Pooja Shastra
- Save Money.
- Save Travel Time.
- Online pooja is simple to organize because it does not require your physical presence.
- We designed our service to meet your online pooja needs.
- You will be given a backup of the pooja footage.